- JOB DESCRIPTION:– Support leaders in formulating and implementing product development strategies, policies in line with the company’s business and development strategies.
– The focal point for organizing the building of the overall technology architecture, researching and proposing new technology solutions in accordance with the company’s overall development roadmap and strategy.
– Organize, manage and operate the technical department, coordinate the technical staff to complete the work including: deploying and installing specialized IT, telecommunications and related systems.
– Supervising and promoting the activities of employees; Support to promptly solve problems with customers and the working process, synthesize reports to provide training, remedial and improvement directions.
– Organize professional activities, training and retraining to improve the qualifications of the staff in the Department.
– Perform other duties assigned by the Leader.
- CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS:– Degree: University graduate majoring in Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications, Automation
– Experience: At least 05 years of experience in Pre-sale at Technology companies; Preferably have at least 01 year of management experience, experience in building solutions in the aviation field (beacons, AWOS, BHS, ILS, …), or experience in the field of international specialized equipment room.
– Skills and qualities: Good management skills; Ability to solve problems; Ability to work under high pressure. Effective project management skills; Good specialized English, able to communicate fluently with foreign experts.
- BENEFITS BENEFITED:Salary: Negotiable, depending on capacity and work performance.
– Bonus 13th month salary and according to business results and other regimes according to state regulations.
– Working in a professional environment, interacting with experts from developed technology countries: USA, Israel, France, UK,…
- CONTACTWork location: Hoang Sam, Nghia Do, Cau Giay, Hanoi or Mo Lao, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Contact: Ms. Hau: 0987156682; email: firstname.lastname@example.org